Our Education, Experience
& Assessment Tools
Eleanor A. Hubbard, Ph.D.
4595 Darley, Boulder, CO 80305
Managing diversity is not a game...but, it can be fun!
DiversityWorks, owned by Dr. Eleanor A. Hubbard, is a full-service training and consulting firm specializing in white awareness and workplace diversity. Eleanor combines 30 years of practical experience with academic expertise. She specializes in valuing diversity, particularly in the areas of gender, race/ethnicity, social class, sexual orientation, and age. Eleanor's effective interactive and experiential learning techniques combined with gentle humor assure that attending her trainings will be time well-spent. She provides a unique sociological perspective and style which enables participants to better analyze their social situation and to make the changes that will enable them to live more productive and creative lives.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
We work with all types and sizes of organizations.
STYLE AND TECHNIQUE
- Valuing Diversity
- Issues of gender, race/ethnicity, social class, sexual orientation, and age
- Teambuilding and Leadership Development
- Conflict Management
Eleanor has over 30 years teaching experience.
SELECTED TRAINING OFFERINGS
- Customized Coaching, Training, and Consulting
- Individualized, Interactive, and Experiential Learning
- Facilitation and Intervention Skills
- Assisting Change Through Humor
SELECTED CLIENT LIST
- Being White in a Multicultural America
- Getting Along and Working Together: Personality and Diversity
- Getting Along in the 21st Century
- Intersections: The Impact of Social Class on Diversity Efforts in Organizations
- That Age Thing
- What's In It For Us? White Folks and Diversity
- Boulder County
- Boulder County Safehouse
- Boulder Business and Professional Women (BPW)
- Bursar's Office, University of Colorado
- Center for the Studies of Ethnicity and Race in America (CSERA)
- Colorado Coalition of Equal Opportunity/Affirmation Action
- Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce (CWCC)
- Diversity Associates International (DAI)
- EEO Conference, Lucent Technologies
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Executive Society, Colorado Credit Union
- 4A Conference, Lucent Technologies
- Institute on Ethnic Diversity, Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education (WICHE)
- Lucent Technologies
- Naropa Institute
- Rocky Mountain Children's Choir
- Rocky Mountain School for the Gifted and Talented
- StorageTek, Inc.
Dr. Eleanor A. Hubbard earned a Ph.D. in the Department of Sociology at the University of Colorado at Boulder specializing in gender. She regularly teaches in the Departments of Ethnic Studies, Women's Studies, and Sociology. As a trainer and consultant, Dr. Hubbard has strong facilitation skills, as well as excellent presentation and workshopping abilities.
Rushford & Associates
303-989-3796 (voice) ~ 303-985-4996 (fax)
615 South Xenon Court ~ Lakewood, CO 80228
Copyright ©1999 - 2017 Rushford & Associates